Tuesday 8 February 2011

Somewhat Stalker Turned Blogger

Hey there, I'm Alice!

Though new to blogging and writing down my thoughts I have always been one to follow blogs and love keeping up with peoples new buys and general thoughts. I am a little nervous but very much excited to where this leads and as long as people are happy with my rambles it should be interesting.

The reason I am doing this blog is because I have always LOVED films and frequently enjoy going to the cinema with my friends and family to watch recent hits. Though I am very much partial to sitting in front the t.v with a cup of tea and a biscuit (or more depending on the film!). What I hope to achieve from this blog is a place where people can read fun loving film reviews that are something different than the huge columnist papers. I hope to fill my reviews with bubbly comments on any eye candy or sweet addictive soundtracks you should look out for. It would be great if I was able to steer some readers into movie loving fanatics like me but if not any comments are appreciated!

Let the bloggin' begin!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment